Privacy Sun Heat Insulation Solar Film for Windows Door Construction Cars Heat insulation, UV protection, glare, peeping, environmental protection, good glue does not leave residue, lower indoor temperature, no degumming
Privacy Sun Heat Insulation Solar Film for Windows Door Construction Cars
|Type||solar film for windows|
|solar film roller blinds|
solar film for storm door
|Frosted white, blue silver, tea silver, green silver, gold and silver, red silver, dark blue silver, silver light 15, silver light 35, silver light 5, black Opaque, black silver|
Building glass, business building, office, balcony, sun room, furniture glass, study room, bedroom, etc.
Features of solar film for house windows:
Heat insulation, UV protection, glare, peeping, environmental protection, good glue does not leave residue, lower indoor temperature, no degumming
Solar attack film Widely used in:
Architectural film, referred to as window film, is a high-performance polyester film directly used on the glass surface
Window film is a thin film made of a strong polyester film and a metalized coating layer bonded by glue.
It's a kind of heat insulation film that can provide significant heat insulation and UV protection for various glasses.
Moreover, the light transmittance and clarity hardly receive any influence, and it can be transparent or colored to meet various designs.
Solar the film effect:
1. One minute heat insulation test of solar film
When the room temperature remains unchanged, the tester simulates the sun's ultraviolet radiation and is covered with solar film
The indoor temperature is only increased by 1.4 degrees to achieve the heat insulation effect;
The room temperature of the glass without film on the other side rose to 11.7%
2. Enhance the strength of the glass, prevent the glass from breaking and splashing on the merchants, and effectively protect the family and people.
Various of heat insulation film for windows usage for examples:
How to use
1. Wipe the flat glass surface clean
2. Spray a small amount of tap water, semi-dry and wet are best
3. Tear off the transparent film on the back and stick the self-adhesive decorative film directly on the glass
4. Use a ruler or card to scrape the water and bubbles around to complete
5. You can also paste the self-adhesive decorative film to other glass for repeated use
Heat insulation film for cars Why Derflex:
Samples:Free heat insulation privacy film samples available, at customer's DHL account
Quality Guarantee: Any quality problem during guarantee period would be solved ASAP.
Familiar with market hot items, also new products updated for you
Further questions heat insulation privacy film home depot welcome to contact Derflex!